Thursday, February 5, 2009

Super Bowl Champs!!




Well I'm sure you all think I'm a certified Steeler's maniac but it comes with the territory of living in Pittsburgh. These pictures are from the Super Bowl party I attended by myself (as usual).. Chris was studying for his big anesthesia exam he had yesterday. The party was a lot of fun and of course it was great to experience living in a victory city. People were going nuts here running up and down the sides of the freeway waving their terrible towels. We also got to listen to a lot of horn honking that night. Anyway, things are going pretty good this semester. No major surgeries for Chris and we have adjusted to Pittsburgh much more than when we first got here. His anesthesia class is having a bowling night this weekend so I'm sure there will be photos from that.

No comments: